Ж Name: include all the names associated with this individual.
Ж Details about the life and work of the person gleaned from the Gospels and other New Testament writings (Acts of the Apostles and the Epistles). Include, for example birthplace, work or profession, education, family, travel, friends, persecutions and death.
Ж Sample of Scripture references to this apostle/disciple.
Ж Images from paintings, icons, sculpture, etc.
Ж Traditions associated with the apostle/disciple: for example, patron saint devotions, symbols, feast days.
Ж Bibliography (MLA Style) and Graphics Citations.
Names of Disciples
- Simon Peter
- Andrew (Peter’s Brother)
- James, the son of Zebedee
- John also the son of Zebedee, brother of James
- Matthew also known as Levi
- James, the son of Alpheaus
- Thaddeus, also known as Jude
- Simon the Cananean
- Judas Iscariot
- Matthias (who replaced Judas)
- John the Baptist, cousin of Jesus
- Mary Magdalene
- Joseph of Arimathea
- Mary, Martha and Lazarus (see John’s Gospel)
- Cleopas and the other Disciple on the Road to Emmaus
- Joanna, Susanna (see Luke 8), Mary the wife of Clopas
- The Samaritan Woman at the Well (see John’s Gospel)